Friday 5 August 2016

Sister's Day

When you see a group of siblings together, they are easy to spot. They share a bond like none other.
Brothers and Sisters Day was created to celebrate that bond. Our parents and grandparents are honored every year... why not honor the other loved ones in our immediate families?  The idea is to keep it simple and sincere.

My sisters and I we grow together, we share life. all of that will be shared with my sisters, every life up and down will be with the two of them.

My sisters are my greatest gift in life.  They are the two people that hold me up the most,
they are my best friends, my shining stars, my favorite moments.

My sisters know almost every single detail of my life.  They are the two people in the world who understand me the best.
They know my likes and dislikes, they can predict me almost to a tee, every heart struggle of mine they know,and every accomplishment I achieve they are the first ones to cheer me on.

When I have big news to share and want to explode in joy, my sisters are the ones to know about it first.  They are the ones who will listen to endless yipping about some silly boy, the ones who will always keep me on my toes with pointless bantering, and the two women who will hold my hand through anything.

This tradition is meant to be from the heart, not the pocket. Reflect on good relationships, heal wounded ones, and strengthen bonds.
On this day, make it a point to connect or reconnect, acknowledging all you share with your siblings, or that someone special in your life who is like a brother or sister.

"A Sister is more than a forever friend, she is joy to the heart and love without end. Love my sis"

so, celebrate one of the most special relationships a human can know. "Because life is too short."













                            Location - A Light house cafe


Lots of Love, Ekta



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bond of love is clearly displayed by your blog and pictures says it all. The use of white as the theme clearly shows the bond of purity between your sistas. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it....jst 1 word comes to my mind after going thru blog nd pics.... It's PRISTINE��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blossom pics and blog ������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blossom pics and blog ������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blog is just Marvelous...I am also trying to give my best effort to create an exclusive blog on Indian Supermodels portfolio.. http://feminamissdiva.blogspot.in/...Please make a visit on your suitable time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Awesome blog..Great work Ekta..God bless u all..

    ReplyDelete